7 July 2018

Andre Previn his Trio and Orchestra - ''Soft And Swinging'' (1964)

André Previn his Trio and Orchestra - 
''Soft And Swinging'' (1964)
(The Music Of Jimmy McHugh)
Columbia CS 8914
***********************************
alt.
A1.A Lovely Way To Spend An Evening
Written-By – H. Adamson
A2.I'm In The Mood For Love
A3.I Can't Give You Anything But Love
A4.Don't Blame Me
A5.I Must Have That Man
A6.Too Late My Love
A7.Lose Me Now
Written-By – A. Previn, D. Langdon
B1.When My Sugar Walks Down The Street
Written-By – G. Austin, I. Mills
B2.Diga Diga Doo
B3.I'm Shooting High
Written-By – T. Koehler
B4.I Can't Believe That You're In Love With Me
Written-By – C. Gaskill
B5.It's A Most Unusual Day
Written-By – H. Adamson
B6.Exactly Like You
B7.On The Sunny Side Of The Street
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...