1 August 2015

The Guy Warren with Red Saunders Orchestra - ''Africa Speaks America Answers'' (1956)


The Guy Warren with Red Saunders Orchestra - 
''Africa Speaks America Answers'' (1956)
Decca DL 8446
******************
Tracklist:
A1.Africa Speaks
A2.Ode To A Stream
A3.Duet
A4.Eyi Wala Dong
A5.Monkies And Butterflies
A6.J.A.I.S.I. (Jazz As I See It)
B1.Invocation Of The Horned Viper
B2.Chant
B3.My Minuet
B4.The High Life
B5.Eyes Of A Fawn
B6.Fred Tone


Brunswick record cover
Brunswick LAT 8237 (UK)

2 comments:

  1. I have been desperately looking for an album name "The Good Neighbors Jazz" I bought the CD many years ago but my hard drive had died on me and I am unable to find a replacement copy l know the record LP has now become a rare vinyl to locate. If anyone out there happen to have this album please let me know. See Link For What The Album Looks Like http://jazz.masa-mune.jp/COLUMBIA%2037037.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing all the fun records on your blog.

    Thought you might want to know turbobit is not working for those who have not subscribed to their service. Not sure if there is anything you can do about that.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.