2 October 2022

Ernie Heckscher and his Orchestra - ''Dance Atop Nob Hill'' (1957)

Ernie Heckscher and his Orchestra At The Fairmont -
''Dance Atop Nob Hill'' (1957)
Verve MGVS 6001
************************
Tracklist:
01.But Not For Me/ Sunny Disposish/ The Lady Is A Tramp/ Just One Of Those

Things/ Who
02.Tea For Two / Mine
03.Alexander's Ragtime Band
04.Blue Danube Waltz
05.The Siren Son / Mama's Gone, Goodbye / When My Baby Smiles At Me
06.Pa-Ran-Pan-Pan (Guarache)
07.Toot, Toot, Tootsie! (Goodbye) / Charley My Boy / Charleston
08.Liza / I've Got A Crush On You / Rosalie / Of Thee I Sing / Should I Be Sweet /

'S Wonderful
09.Around The World (In 80 Days)
10.Let's Fly Away / I Get A Kick Out Of You / Anything Goes / Give It Back To The

Indians
11.Lover / Falling In Love With Love
12.When You Wore A Tulip And I Wore A Big Red Rose / Oh, You Beautiful Doll /

Darktown Strutter's Ball / Bill Bailey, Won't You Please Come Home

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...