1 August 2021

Harry Marshard And His Orchestra - ''For Dancing'' (1958)

Harry Marshard And His Orchestra - 
''For Dancing'' (1958)
Cadence CLPS 4010
***********************
Tracklist:
A1.Medley1:
   a.Hello Young Lovers
   b.Something Wonderful
   c.Shall We Dance "from The King And I"
A2.Medley2:
   a.Getting To Know You
   b.We Kiss In A Shadow
   c.I Whistle A Happy Tune
A3.Medley3:
   a.Bali Ha'i
   b.Happy Talk
   c.Honey Bun "from South Pacific
A4.Medley4:
   a.Some Enchanted Evening
   b.Younger Than Springtime
   c.Bloody Mary "from South Pacific"
B1.Medley5:
   a.On The Street Where You Live
   b.With A Little Bit Of Luck
   c.I Could Have Danced All Night (from ''My Fair Lady'')
B2.Medley6:
   a.I've Grown Accustomed To Her Face
   b.Wouldn't It Be Lovely
   c.Get Me To The Church On Time"from My Fair Lady"
B3.Medley7:
   a.People Will Say We're In Love
   b.The Surrey With The Fringe On Top
   c.Oh What A Beautiful Morning/Oklahoma "from Oklahoma"
 



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...