9 June 2019

Sammy Kaye - ''Dancing On A Silken Cloud'' (1960)

Sammy Kaye and his Orchestra with Strings - 
''Dancing On A Silken Cloud'' (1960)
Columbia Special Products CSRP 8371
**********************************
Tracklist:
alt.
A1.The Nearness Of You
Written-By – H. Carmichael, N. Washington
A2.With Every Breath I Take
Written-By – L. Robin, R. Rainger
A3.Isn't It Romantic
Written-By – L. Hart - R. Rodgers
A4.Young At Heart
Written-By – C. Leigh, J. Richards
A5.Accent On Youth
Written-By – T. Seymour, V. Lawnhurst
A6.You're My Everything
Written-By – H. Warren, J. Young, M. Dixon
B1.My Silent Love
Written-By – D. Suesse, E. Heyman
B2.Mona Lisa
Written-By – J. Livingston - R. Evans
B3.Cocktails For Two
Written-By – A. Johnston, S. Coslow
B4.June In January
Written-By – L. Robin, R. Rainger
B5.I Ain't Lazy. I'm Just Dreamin'
Written-By – D. Franklin
B6.It's Funny To Everyone But Me
Written-By – D. Franklin, I. Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...