22 March 2019

The Frank Chacksfield Orchestra - ''Nice & Easy Listening'' (1984)

The Frank Chacksfield Orchestra - 
''Nice & Easy Listening'' (1984)
Premier Records CBR 1034
*******************
Tracklist:
alt.
A1.There I've Said It Again
A2.I Couldn't Live Without You
A3.Just My Imagination
A4.The Things We Do For Love
A5.Nice'N'Easy
A6.Love Or Something Like It
A7.Fifty Ways To Leave Your Lover
A8.Lover Come Back To Me
A9.You Are My Destiny
A10.Just Walking In The Rain
B1.Chances Are
B2.Rise
B3.Little Things Mean A Lot
B4.Kiss An Angel Good Morning
B5.A Love Song
B6.Walking In Rhythm
B7.Right Time Of The Night
B8.Early Morning Rain
B9.The Air That I Breathe
B10.Tonight You Belong To Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...