19 March 2019

Phineas Newborn Jr. with Dennis Farnon and his Orchestra - ''While My Lady Sleeps'' (1957)

Phineas Newborn Jr.
with Dennis Farnon and his Orchestra - 
''While My Lady Sleeps'' (1957)
RCA Victor LPM-1474
******************
Tracklist:
alt.
A1.Moonlight In Vermont
Written-By – John Blackburn, Karl Suessdorf
A2.Don't You Know I Care (Or Don't You Care To Know)
Written-By – Duke Ellington, Mack David
A3.(Love's Got Me In A) Lazy Mood
Written-By – Eddie Miller), Johnny Mercer
A4.I'm Old-Fashioned
Written-By – Jerome Kern, Johnny Mercer
A5.Black Is The Color Of My True Love's Hair
Arranged By – Dennis Farnon
B1.While My Lady Sleeps
Written-By – Bronislaw Kaper, Gus Kahn
B2.It's Easy To Remember
Written-By – Richard Rodgers-Lorenz Hart
B3.Bali Ha'i
Written-By – Richard Rodgers-Oscar Hammerstein
B4.If I Should Lose You
Written-By – Leo Robin, Ralph Rainger

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...