17 January 2022

Frankie Carle And His Rhythm - ''37 Favorites For Dancing'' (1958)

Frankie Carle And His Rhythm - 
''37 Favorites For Dancing'' (1958)
RCA Victor LSP-1868
************************
Tracklist:
A1.Medley1:
     a.Shadow Waltz
     b.Vienna Dreams
     c.I'm Falling in Love with Someone
     d.I'll See You Again
     e.Kiss Me Again
A2.Medley2:
     a.I Only Have Eyes for You
     b.Embraceable You
     c.Someone to Watch Over Me
     d.Don't Take Your Love
A3.Medley3:
     a.Love Nest
     b.Poor Butterfly
     c.Sometimes I'm Happy
     d.It Had to Be You
     e.Breezin' Along With The Breeze
A4.Medley4:
     a.Blue Room
     b.In A Shanty in Old Shanty Town
     c.Rosalie
     d.Tea for Two
     e.Lullaby of Broadway
B1.Medley5:
     a.The Very Best of You
     b.Love Is the Sweetest Thing
     c.I'll String Along with You
     d.As Time Goes By
B2.Medley6:
     a.September in the Rain
     b.Can't We Be Friends
     c.Somebody Loves Me
     d.My Heart Stood Still
     e.If I Could Be With You
B3.Medley7:
     a.Remember Me
     b.With A Song in My Heart
     c.I Kiss Your Hand, Madame
     d.You And The Night And The Music
     e.Night And Day
B4.Medley8:
     a.Dancing on the Ceiling
     b.Flowers for Madame
     c.Too Marvelous for Words
     d.Dancing in the Dark

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...