21 March 2019

Warren Barker And His Orchestra - ''Broadway Compleat'' (1959)

Warren Barker And His Orchestra - 
''Broadway Compleat'' (1959)
Warner Bros. Records Inc. B 1253
************************
Tracklist:
alt.
A1.South Pacific Medley: Some Enchanted Evening / Dites-Moi / There Is Nothin' Like A Dame / Bali Ha'i / I'm Gonna Wash That Man Right Outa My Hair
A2.Can-Can Medley: I Love Paris / Never Give Anything Away / C'est Magnifique / Montmart' / Allez-vous en, Go Away / It's All Right With Me / I Am in Love / Can-Can
B1.My Fair Lady Medley: On The Street Where You Live / With a Little Bit of Luck / The Rain in Spain
B2.Oklahoma Medley: Oklahoma / Oh, What a Beautiful Morin' / The Surrey With the Fringe On Top / I Can't Say No / Out of My Dreams / Kansas City / People Will Say We're in Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...